When I first plug the tab in, my computer automatically install all the drivers, but it won’t show up in ADB and Eclipse. I did a little searching but people were pointing me to Samsung’s developer page with a USB driver for phones. Sadly that driver just isn’t for the tab, a search on their site found nothing interesting either. It looks like Samsung can’t keep information for developers updated while they are still battling legal issues around the tab.
Fortunately, I remembered I haven’t turned debugging mode on the tab on, so I went ahead and do it, this time… Success!
Now I’m installing Android 3.1 platform and looking forward for a happy time debugging 🙂